Acceptable use of apptree software inc site and products
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website, use our product demonstrations, and access and use our application development tools. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors that may user our site and our products.
AppTree Software Inc owns and operates the apptreesoftware.com domain and has cloud based sofware development tools and applications. AppTree Software Inc isa “C” Corporation incorporated in the state of Delaware (“We”). We are physically located at 1231 NW Hoyt Street, Ste 205, Portland OR 97209.
You may use our products only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our products:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material for which you do not have the legal authority to use.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or products in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website or product use .
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site or products;
- any equipment or network on which our site or product is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site or products.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site or products. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site or products.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site or products.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.